Protocols being used by our office to help provide a safe environment for our patients and staff:
- A mask must be work in the building.
- Only one(1) person per family at a time.
- Due to social distancing requirements, there are very few chairs in our waiting room. After checking in you may be asked, or prefer, to wait in your car until we are ready to seat you.
- We will ask you to acknowledge that you don’t have any COVID-19 symptoms.
- We will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer.
- We will be frequently sanitizing the office and the check in computer.
- We ask that you use hand sanitizer prior to and after using the check in computer.
- We will continue to utilize CDC and OSHA recommended sanitizing protocols in the treatment rooms.
Please do not enter if you have any of the following symptoms:
- Fever or Chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Nausea or Vomiting
If you have any of these symptoms please go to GIMC or RMCH to be evaluated.